Pinch and zoom on Afternic for one last time
Afternic finally rolls out a mobile website.
Afternic launched a mobile version of its website in beta today. You’ll need to pinch and zoom one last time to activate it.
Believe it or not, this is what you see when you visit Afternic today on a mobile browser:
But once you manage to click the login button, you’ll get the option to change to the Afternic beta view. And that brings you to a mobile-friendly version of the dashboard:
Here are the things you can do in the beta, both on desktop and now mobile:
- Bulk editing capability: Users can select multiple domain listings to delete, reprice, export, or update listing status in bulk
- Portfolio Summary overview of current listings by status (pending review, unpriced, active, etc.) and lets you drill down to see those listings
- Dashboard sections for Activity, Performance, Suggestions, and Account alerts
- Activity section shows new offers, price requests, and domain fulfillment cards that require attention
- Performance section shows cards with stats pertaining to YTD domain sales (units, revenue)
- Suggestions section offers sage guidance that can help investors improve their domain sales velocity. Suggestions include displaying unpriced listings (e.g. listings with no “Buy Now” price) alongside GoDaddy Estimated Value pricing guidance to price those listings
- Account alerts section displays cards pertaining to account setup actions you need to take
Post link: Pinch and zoom on Afternic for one last time
© DomainNameWire.com 2022. This is copyrighted content. Domain Name Wire full-text RSS feeds are made available for personal use only, and may not be published on any site without permission. If you see this message on a website, contact editor (at) domainnamewire.com. Latest domain news at DNW.com: Domain Name Wire.