Escrow company recognizes top domain brokers.
Escrow.com today revealed the winners of its 2023 Master of Domains awards. The awards are given to the highest-grossing brokerage firms/individuals based on the dollar volume of their transactions with Escrow.com. The 2023 awards cover transactions from last year.
The winners are:
- Andrew Rosener – Founder & CEO of DomainX, LLC
- Keith Richter – Co-Founder of Lumis Group
- Louis Pickthall – Co-Founder & VP of BrandForce.com
- Bill Sweetman – President of Name Ninja
- Joe Uddeme – Principal of Name Experts LLC
- Jeffrey Gabriel – Co-Founder of Saw.com Incorporated
- Jack Kalfayan – CEO of ApexMoon.com
- Ryan McKegney – CEO of DomainAgents
- James Booth – Founder & CEO, DomainBooth.com
- Mark Daniel – Managing Director of Domain Holdings Group
The company recognized the winners today at NamesCon in Austin.
© DomainNameWire.com 2023. This is copyrighted content. Domain Name Wire full-text RSS feeds are made available for personal use only, and may not be published on any site without permission. If you see this message on a website, contact editor (at) domainnamewire.com. Latest domain news at DNW.com: Domain Name Wire.